Spring is here, and with it comes the need to update your beauty stash with QVC Beauty! If you're planning a trip for spring break and looking for some ideas to keep your cosmetics case fresh and up to date, you're in luck. We've got a list of our favorite spring/summer beauty trends that will take your look to the next level. Blush palettes to make you blush and the best way to keep them protected from the heat and turbulence.
You can find all these along with your favorite Heat Defense Cosmetic Case at QVC Now …
1. Lancôme Color Design lip set – We all love a bright color on vacation, yet lipsticks are the worst offender. They easily melt and spoil in the heat, with no way to return to its original shape. Pop it in the Heat Defense case, whilst traveling to keep it lasting longer.
2. Beekman Assorted Lip Balm – keeping your lips supple and protected In the heat is a must, yet carrying balm in our purse, crossbody or beach Tote, often means its exposed to too much heat.
3. Paint box summer color nail polish – nothing puts us in vacation mode then primed nails. Yet cold air conditioning on a flight can make the formular dry and thick. Heat Defense Case works in both hot and cold climates, preventing external temperatures from penetrating the bag easily.
4. Tarte Beauty Clay 12-Hour Wear Blush – This beauty must-have in stunning packaging just screams summer, however traveling with glass jars or foundation bottles, often means then chip or crack in the turbulence. The Heat Defense case is designed with cushioning neoprene to further protect your beloved make up from damage.
5. Doll 10 Doll Pro Mascara Duo – We all love opening a fresh tube of mascara yet hate it once its dry and clumpy. This is often caused by air and heat entering the tube as we use it, although this is inevitable over time, you can delay the affects of damage keeping the tube away from heat exposure and traveling with Heat Defense Cosmetic Case